Tuesday 30 April 2013

Photos from Centenary Film Festival, New Delhi

This was the first film fest that I attended and for which I traveled 250 Km. All I can say, it was worth it. First, I was excited hearing about Bombay Talkies screening, Panel Talk of some known faces of Indian Cinema and Satyajit Ray's retrospective. Later, I found one day before that Bombay Talkies screening is cancelled. But still the remaining schedule of fest was good enough for tempting me to attend it.

Here are the some images from Centenary Film Festival held at Siri Fort Auditorium, New Delhi :









TIME TRAVEL! Old way to watch movies. A makeshift Talkies named, Gulshan Mahal.




Talk to Dhritiman Chatterjee after the showcase of his movie 'Pratidwandi'(Dir.- Satyajit Ray, 1970).
You may  better recognize him as the one who played 'Bhaskaran' role in 'Kahaani'

Audi I of Siri Fort






Ingmar Bergman Photographed by Ray


Kurosawa Photographed by Ray

Steve McQueen Photographed by Ray

The Man whose work gave Indian Cinema respected place among World.

Dev Anand & Geeta Bali in Baazi (1951,Directed by Guru Dutt)

PYAASA

1996 movie, Dir. Shyam Benegal

Year 1999 movie, Dir. Jabbar Patel. This movie  was produced by GOI.



No comments:

Post a Comment